單位介紹 Unit introduction
In response to the trend of education reform and the diversification of teacher training, the school applied to the Ministry of Education in September 1987 to open the "Secondary School Teacher Education Program", and was approved to start enrollment in the 89 school year. In the 90th academic year, it was once again approved by the Ministry of Education to open the "Preschool Teacher Education Program". In addition to cultivating middle-class school and kindergarten teachers with proficient educational expertise, it also provides channels for in-service teachers at all levels to enhance their professional knowledge, fulfilling the social responsibility of educators to cultivate outstanding talents for the country.
組織概況 Organization Overview
The center has at least six full-time teachers and a number of staff that match the teaching subject expertise, and may be transferred from the school's total staff according to actual business needs. The center has one director and four work planning teams for teaching, internship, promotion, and research. The director of the center is hired by the principal to serve as a full-time associate professor or above, and is responsible for the overall management of the center's business. The work planning team is responsible for the planning and execution of related businesses:
1. Teaching group: Responsible for planning education professional courses and evaluating teaching effectiveness.
2. Internship and Employment Group: Responsible for the counseling affairs of students who are enrolled in the education program to the educational internship institution, and assist the students to establish a good interactive relationship with the educational internship institution.
3. Promotion Team: Responsible for the promotion of local education and guidance work, and assist the relevant school education and guidance work.
4. Research group: responsible for the planning and implementation of academic research, integrating the expertise of teachers and students, and promoting the conduct of various research plans.
教育目標 Educational goals
(1) Possess sufficient professional knowledge of secondary and kindergarten teacher education.
(2) Possess the professional practice ability of skilled middle school and kindergarten teachers.
(3) Possesses the ability of reflection, creative thinking, and problem solving.
(4) Possess and obeys the professional ethics of secondary and kindergarten teacher education.
教學特色 Teaching characteristics
The center aims to cultivate excellent teachers in middle schools and kindergartens with rich educational expertise, noble morals, outstanding leadership skills, and creative thinking and problem-solving abilities. At present, the center cultivates middle school (junior high school, high school and higher vocational school) teachers in various subjects including housekeeping and other 19 subjects and kindergarten teachers. The planned education professional courses have the following characteristics:
1. Train secondary school and kindergarten teachers with arts and literature expertise:
The attributes of this school are particularly focused on the arts and humanities. Currently, there are five colleges including the School of Life Science and Technology, the School of Design, the School of Art, the School of Management, and the School of Tourism. All of them have the ability to train secondary school teachers and kindergarten teachers in terms of teachers, equipment and academic research capabilities. Ability.
2. Attach importance to the selection mechanism of teachers and students, and select students with good morals to engage in education:
The teacher training and selection mechanism is comprehensive. Firstly, students with good moral character and excellent grades are selected to participate in the initial test (written test), and then undergo a rigorous re-examination (interview) to select a sound personality, caring, patient, leadership, and expressive. With major subject expertise, suitable for students engaged in educational work, pre-service teacher education.
3. Focus on curriculum planning and professional ability to integrate courses:
In terms of the middle school teaching process, this teacher training center trains students to have integrated and specialized middle school curriculum and high school vocational common subjects, vocational group subjects and other teaching abilities, so that they can be qualified for the needs of middle school and high school teachers. In the kindergarten teaching process, in addition to cultivating students to integrate the curriculum design and teaching ability of various schools, it also integrates the school's arts, people's livelihood, and design expertise, which can fully meet the actual needs of the kindergarten after the integration of the kindergarten in the future.
4. Emphasize the moral and humanistic education of service learning:
The school has a good style of study. Since the establishment of the school, it has attached great importance to the cultivation of morality and humanities. During the course of education, teachers and students must have at least 64 hours to go to social welfare institutions, disadvantaged groups, nursing homes for the elderly, educational institutions, etc., to conduct service learning activities, which is an indispensable necessity for the completion of the education program Conditions to ensure that students have a high degree of enthusiasm for service, as the best guarantee of becoming a good teacher in the future.
5. Emphasize the professional ability of education:
In order to meet the needs of modern society and the school education system, education should be independent, unique, professional and artistic work. In the middle school course part, the center aims to cultivate the professional abilities of secondary teachers. Those who expect to learn can grasp the basic teaching principles, are familiar with the teaching methods of various subjects in secondary schools, and are able to provide both individual and group tutoring, class management, and handling school administrative affairs. The main goal is to cultivate students’ professional abilities in education. In addition to being familiar with kindergarten textbooks and teaching methods, they are also familiar with children’s physical and mental development and guidance, class management, Gender education, science education, life education, environmental protection education, parental education, and the ability to handle kindergarten administrative affairs are the main goals.
6. Cultivate a "holistic teacher" with sound personality traits:
Education is different from general counseling or training. It focuses on cultivating middle school and kindergarten teachers who have both "educational love, professional ability, and execution ability." Teachers are the guides of students' values, and their responsibilities are extremely heavy.
The teacher training center of our school takes "good teachers to rejuvenate the country" as its mission, advocates the tradition of teachers' morality, and guides the practitioners to believe that the profound meaning of being a teacher.
未來發展 future development
According to the "Tainan University of Applied Sciences 107-109 School Affairs Development Plan", the development goals of the center are formulated as follows:
1. Short-term (1) Cultivate professional pre-service teachers in secondary schools and professional pre-service teachers in kindergartens.
(2) Increase the passing rate of teacher qualification examinations and teacher selection examinations for teachers and students.
(3) Implement teaching practice and education practice.
(4) Organize creative teaching plans and creative teaching media and teaching aid production competitions.
2. Mid-range (1) The number of subsidies for teacher project research projects has increased.
(2) Emphasizes the morality, humanistic education and creative thinking ability of teacher and student service learning
(3) Have a high degree of service enthusiasm and practical experience to cultivate the ability to practice theory
3. Long-term (1) Planning a healthy and creative life
(2) Integrate design creativity into the cultural industry
(3) Combine ICT with cultural creativity and management theory and practice
(4) then apply artistic ability and knowledge to life and thinking
預期成效 Expected results
1. Short-term (1) Cultivate outstanding professional teachers to facilitate the admission of formal teaching positions, and successfully pass the teacher certification and teacher examination.
(2) By cultivating professional qualities and conducting educational practice to enhance the ability of teacher certification and teacher screening, and improve the ability of teachers and students to solve problems during the internship process
(3) Grasp the employment status of teachers and students in order to analyze the current situation of teachers’ workplaces.
2. Mid-range (1) Cooperate with the education policy to apply for research plans of various ministries and agencies, and strive for research funding subsidies, complete the ideal teacher image and the professional equipment of the teacher training center.
(2) Enhance the professional ability of "creativity" in order to increase the competitiveness of teachers in the market.
3. Long-term (1) Jointly plan with partner schools, link national education resources, establish and improve teacher training resource network, in order to cultivate professional and high-quality teachers.